Karen Siegel, Makeup Artist - Karen Siegel

Summer makeup
Trial Makeup
powered by

My Blog

Sweatproof makeup

Lips and cheeks
Keep your lip and cheek color light and simple. Pink and peach work for the summer. If you are wearing bronzer, you can skip the cheek color. If not, use a light shade of blush on the apples of your cheek.

7 Comments to Sweatproof makeup:

Comments RSS
Michelle Wallace on Wednesday, August 24, 2011 7:42 PM
I sometimes also like to sweep some bronzer on and then dust a little blush over it just on the apples.
Reply to comment

Karen on Sunday, September 04, 2011 9:18 AM
Michelle, you are exactly right!! Bronzer makes a nice contour to your face, and then the blush highlights your apples! You just have to make sure that the bronzer isn't too orange. I have a great selection of bronzers. Karen

Olay Regenerist on Friday, June 15, 2012 6:45 AM
Nice Posting! I appreciate with the above information. Do u have any other information about wrinkles and dark circles. i eagerly waiting for your next update.
Reply to comment

borghese.com on Monday, December 17, 2012 8:17 AM
Thanks a lot for the informative blog post related to the sweat-proof makeup.Sweat for many women act as a enemy for makeup.
Reply to comment

dsa on Sunday, May 05, 2019 12:58 PM
fds
Reply to comment

uk best essays review on Sunday, May 05, 2019 1:14 PM
Thanks for these tips. I will remember them. It's always useful to read your posts.
Reply to comment

disseration help on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 1:32 AM
Thank you for sharing such a very useful tips and advice, I will always take note of that. As a girl who always wants to look good and neat, we really appreciate this kind of blog it’s really helped us to look good. Making use of makeup makes myself confident and esteem high, because they take cover my some imperfection in my face. I am waiting for your next blog, I am sure that you will post again informative and useful advises in makeups.
Reply to comment